What Types of Items Are Acceptable to Bring
We’ve compiled an extensive list to give you an idea of what you should and should not bring to a Pigs for the Kids event. A lot of these things are common sense. If you feel that you shouldn’t bring anything in particular it is probably safe to trust your instincts. If you have any questions about something not listed please feel free to contact us with questions! As a reminder we will have local law enforcement on site to help provide a safe experience for our attendees.
WHAT CAN YOU BRING
- Beach towels
(under 17″ x 12″ x 10″)
- Point + shoot, non-professional-grade cameras
- Wheelchairs/medical scooters
WHAT YOU CANNOT BRING
- Weapons of any kind
- Outside food or beverages
(except service animals with current rabies certification)
- No unauthorized/unlicensed vendors allowed
- No unauthorized solicitations, handbills, sampling, give-aways, etc.